Table lamp multicolors MB2
Glass mosaic table lamp. The globe consists of pieces of glass glued by hand to a blown glass globe.
- The globe is blown glass covered with a handmade glass mosaic.
- The support and the crown above the globe are made of metal.
- The North American outlet is type A America, 2 pins. No need for an adapter.
- The E14 base, a North American base. The bulbs are available in Canada and the United States.
- Bipolar switch on the electric wire.
Table lamp with glass mosaic. The globe is made of pieces of glass glued by hand on a glass ball. The patterns are not made in advance, the craftsman draws at the time of manufacture. This is why it is possible to find similar lamps but very difficult to find two that are identical.
- 13 inches
- 5 inches
- 16 inches